Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-5994
Though it's a robustly proportioned design, the lines and gesture of this solid, stout-walled Neerup bent Pot are unmistakably Danish in character — especially the gentle curve of the shank, terminating in an upward-flowing transition. The tobacco chamber within the towering bowl is quite capacious while the softly inflated rim and downturned stem help soften the profile of this substantial composition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark