Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6014
With a bit of extra length to its trim stem, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen is one elegant piece, a word not usually associated with the muscular, broad-bodied shape. Well-rounded of bowl and finished in a dark-stained sandblast, it's also a nice example of the Danish carver's remarkable finishing style. The bright, metal fitment and the lighter hues of the acrylic stem and shank-end accent stand out in stark contrast against the bowl's dark coloration.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark