Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6294
Easily recognizable as the work of Peder Jeppesen, this bent Dublin boasts a compact size whose visual weight is thrust forward toward the thick-walled, deep-chambered bowl. It's a dynamic piece, slightly bent and canted forward, lent a touch of firmness thanks to the triangular shank as part of the Structure series. And, being a Neerup piece, it obviously wears one of Peder's stunning contrast stains.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark