Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter (3)
Product Number: 002-203-6318
A sturdy-sitting briar rendered in dynamic Danish style, this Neerup bent Dublin from Peder Jeppesen manages to pack a whole lot of bowl into a relatively compact pipe overall — all while still keeping the silhouette active and poised. The canted bowl is finished in a vibrant contrast stain while its flattened base works in tandem with the shank and stem's sinuous S-curve to allow for stable sitting.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark