Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-6339
Easily recognizable as the work of Peder Jeppesen, this bent Dublin boasts a compact size whose visual weight is thrust forward toward the thick-walled, deep-chambered bowl. It's a dynamic piece, slightly bent and canted forward, lent a touch of firmness thanks to the triangular shank as part of the Structure series. And, being a Neerup piece, it obviously wears one of Peder's stunning contrast stains and features a vibrant, multicolored acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark