Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-9479
Peder Jeppesen's shaping style fits well into the Danish modern aesthetic, featuring fluid designs in hearty, bowl-centric proportions. In the Structure series, said fluidity is lent a touch of rigidity. For example, the bowl of this bent Pot is muscular and palm-filling, while the paneled shank adds some firmness to the sinuous S-curve out back. All dressed in one of Neerup's conservative sandblasts.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark