Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Tomato (2)
Product Number: 002-203-9482
The Structure series from Peder Jeppesen's Neerup pipes concentrates on muscular but compact shaping, as seen here with this sandblasted Tomato. Its diamond shank offers some geometric structure and sharp ridgelines to the form, while the organic bulb of a rounded and compressed bowl extends from the elongated undercurve of the shank. Of course, Neerup pipes always have creative accents and colorful stems, as this delightful piece can attest.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark