Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-9499
Peder Jeppesen's Structure series offers some traditional shapes, though in more firm, architectural styles than his usual fare. This bent Dublin displays crisp lines at the heel and shank, with a well-defined transition and a broad rim, all dressed in one of Peder's bold contrast stains and paired to a colorful acrylic saddle stem.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark