Neerup: Classic Smooth Rhodesian (3)
Product Number: 002-203-9502
Highlighting Peder Jeppesen's signature shaping style, this Neerup Rhodesian features a plump bowl on the end of a comparatively more slender shank and stem combination. The form here resembles an Apple, with just a slight taper toward the rim above the beadlines. It also offers a slightly more stretched profile and sinuous S-curve, seen here in an auburn contrast stain and accented with a colorful acrylic ring and bright metal fitments at the shank end.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark