Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-203-9503
Resembling a broad Pot shape as much as a bent Dublin, this Structure offering from Neerup features a tall, muscular bowl that's set to a gently rising shank-and-stem arrangement. A softly inflated rim adds charm to the piece, while the bright auburn stain and sandblast pair nicely with the colorful stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark