Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Freehand (4)
Product Number: 002-203-9524
It may look practically geological, but Peder Jeppesen's been executing shapes like this for quite some time now within his Handmade Ida Easy Cut series. By keeping the stummel all one continuous block, similar to the Fan design, the Danish carver was able to take advantage of the block's ring grain, with wave after wave of the growth rings undulating up from the base to the plateau that crowns the top of the stummel.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark