Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6515
Though it's a robustly proportioned design, the lines and gesture of this solid, stout-walled Neerup bent Pot are unmistakably Danish in character — especially the gentle curve of the shank, terminating in an upward-flowing transition. The tobacco chamber within the towering bowl is quite capacious while the softly inflated rim and downturned stem help soften the profile of this substantial composition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark