Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6548
Forgoing his usually organic, Danish aesthetic, Peder Jeppesen's Structure line adheres to more architectural shapes and forms. With this bent Pot, that means a ridgelined shank set to a pinched, low-set transition, merged with a broad, muscular bowl. One of Peder's darkers stains mixed with a crisp sandblast does an excellent job of highlighting some lovely grain, as well as drawing focus to the colorful stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark