Neerup: Classic Smooth Bent Pot (3)
Product Number: 002-203-6584
Peder Jeppesen's take on the bent Pot design is quite unique, and they tend to have a style all their own. This particular piece displays a firm shank set to a pinched, low-set transition, merged with a forward-canted Pot bowl. Its warm contrast stain highlights some of the fascinating grain on display.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark