Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Apple (3)
Product Number: 002-203-6594
Known for his vibrant contrast stains and stunning finishes, Peder Jeppesen's sandblasts are quite the treat to behold, as this bent Apple can attest to, its trim shank, cheeked transition, and bulbous bowl draped in a soft blast that provides some texture and reveals wavering growth rings, accentuating the supple curvature of the shape. The shank is married to a ring of colorful acrylic and topped with a downturned saddle stem of the same material.-John McElheny
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark