Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6629
A particularly broad take on the bent Pot, this Handmade Ida Easy Cut offering from Peder Jeppesen is one that offers up a comfortable, muscular feel in hand, as well as a whole lot of chamber space. What's really stunning here is the finish, a combination of crisp sandblast and contrast stain that looks quite fetching, while also offering a whole lot of pleasant texture all around.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark