Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6799
Displaying a rounded, stoutly proportioned bowl, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen features a lifting, plump base and an impressive chamber capacity. This Classic then sees the bowl paired to a gently lifting, more slender shank that's topped by a pale, horn-hued accent. A slender, downturned saddle stem lends contrast, while the stummel is dressed in one of his duo-toned contrast stains.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark