Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Pot (2)
Product Number: 002-203-6846
Typically, when Peder Jeppesen fashions a Pot design, he perches it on the end of a bent shank and stem combination. Not so here. In this rendition, the squat, broad bowl is fitted to an arrow straight saddle stem and shank which has been neatly paneled as part of the Structure series.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark