Neerup: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Sandblasted Brandy (3)
Product Number: 002-203-7089
Entirely handmade by Neerup's Peder Jeppesen, this Brandy is part of the Danish carver's Ida Easy Cut line and features a supple, voluptuous bowl with a flattened underside. It's paired to a straight, far more trim stretch of shank and stem, the length adding a nice balance to the bowl. Dressed in a dark-stained sandblast, it's accented by a band smooth, lighter briar at the shank end for further appeal.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark