Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7226
Upright and more cylindrical than Peder Jeppesen's typical fare, this Neerup bent Billiard features a low-profile sandblast for stimulating tactile feedback, in a configuration with a wide transition from bowl to shank, and a distinctive undercurve sweeping up from the heel to the mouthpiece of multicolored acrylic. The cheeking maintains the bowl's shape on this comfortable, Danish interpretation.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark