Neerup: Structure Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7264
Neerup's Structure series, while maintaining Peder's conventionally Danish aesthetic, adds a bit of a geometric motif in the form of conservatively used but sharp lines and ridges. This bent Pot features said structure along the shank, its tightly-knit transition magnifying the presence of the tall bowl. The right lower flank of said bowl showcases some dark rustication, creating both visual and textural contrast against the rest of the stummel's vibrant contrast stain.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark