Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Acorn (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7282
This Neerup Acorn design maintains many of Peder Jeppesen's conventions: a short, slender shank and overall abbreviated length working in tandem to allow the muscular bowl to garner much of the visual attention. It's certainly a bold rendition, the bowl gradually tapering from its broad, high-set waistline down to the shape's signature protruding heel spur. The light-depth sandblast offers some enjoyably crisp texture in hand, with the dark stain matching the jet black hues of the stem and shank accent.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark