Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7512
A tall, bent Dublin with a neatly beveled, plateau-flecked rim and raised transition, this piece from Peder Jeppesen features all of his usual, organic style, while also being able to sit firmly on a flat surface. It's finished here in one of Peder's smoldering contrast stains, highlighting some lovely blasted grain all around and accented by one of his signature stems of multicolored acrylic.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark