Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Pot (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7519
Almost floral in its execution, with its bowl perched and softly canted at the fore of the piece, this bent Pot from Peder Jeppesen has just the right amount of softness to its curvature. It's finished in a crisp sandblast and one of his darker stains, accentuating the wealth of alluring grain on display, with everything being topped off by a small stretch of acrylic saddle stem in variegated tones that match an accent band at the shank end.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.26 oz./63.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark