Neerup: Structure Sandblasted Bent Apple (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7537
Forgoing his usual organic, eccentric Danish aesthetic, Peder Jeppesen's Structure line represents an adherence to more architectural shapes and forms. With this bent Apple, it means a ridgelined shank set to a pinched, low-set transition, merged with a forward-canted bowl. One of Peder's fiery contrast stains mixed with a crisp sandblast does an excellent job of highlighting some lovely grain.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark