Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Apple (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7581
Known for his vibrant contrast stains and stunning finishes, Peder Jeppesen's sandblasts are quite the treat to behold, as this bent Apple can attest to, its trim shank, cheeked transition, and bulbous bowl draped in a soft blast that provides some texture and reveals wavering growth rings, accentuating the supple curvature of the shape. The shank is married to a ring of colorful acrylic and topped with a downturned saddle stem of a creamier hue, its base rounded by a metal band which offers further contrast.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark