Neerup: Structure Smooth Bent Pot (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7599
Forgoing his usual organic aesthetic, Peder Jeppesen's Structure line represents an adherence to architectural shapes and forms. With this bent Pot, it means a triangular shank merged with a broad, rounded and muscular bowl. A beautiful contrast stain does an excellent job of highlighting some lovely grain around the entirety of the stummel, the hue complementing that of the saddle stem that gently arcs out back.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 2.62 oz./74.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark