Neerup: Basic Sandblasted Paneled Bent Billiard (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7670
This robust paneled bent Billiard by Neerup's Peder Jeppesen is a palm-filling rendition of the classic shape. The six-paneled bowl's thick walls are capped by a broad, slightly domed rim, paired to a soft heel and cheeked transition to an upswept round shank, accented by craggy plateau. A multicolored acrylic stem completes the ensemble, bent for easy clenching. Dressed in Jeppesen's signature contrast sandblast, the stummel offers a wealth of texture and color, stained in deep black and orange hues.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 3.07 oz./87.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark