Neerup: Classic Sandblasted Bent Billiard (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7726
With such a bowl-centric disposition, one might be tempted to think this piece is an Italian neoclassical bent Billiard. However, in noticing the soft curves throughout the profile, and the crisp cheeking at the transition, it's clear that this is of the Danish school. Made by Peder Jeppesen, it's a robust palm-filler, seen here in a light depth sandblast and paired to a gracefully arcing, multi-colored acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark