Neerup: Classic Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-203-7833
Crafted by Danish carver Peder Jeppesen with help from his son Christian, Neerup pipes are the culmination showcase a unique Danish style that often favors plump muscularity, soft curves, and playful gesture. The Classic line features this recognizable Neerup aesthetic across traditional pipe shapes, regularly paired to the Jeppesens' signature use of vibrant, multicolored acrylic stems and striking finishes: from craggy rustications to fiery contrast stains. Each pipe is crafted on fraising machines before being finished and stem-fitted by hand, with this hearty bent Pot wearing Neerup's signature contrast stain coupled with areas of textural rustication.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark