Nikolay Kozyrev: Smooth Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-773-0014
Softly-rounded and replete with easy grace, this piece from Kozyrev seems to have taken some cues from the Danish shaping school. Two knuckles of pale bamboo create an excellent backdrop against the warmer, darker stain of the stummel, while the grain on display is a mix of flame that creates some impressive depth.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia