Nikolay Kozyrev: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Horn Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-773-0016
The plump cheeking and easy turn of this bent Brandy certainly nods to Kozyrev's tendency toward stouter, muscular shaping, as well as his Danish influences. Finished in a crisp sandblast, it offers a mild texture in hand, while the fluid shaping allows for a natural feel. A horn mount tops off the piece, its mixture of pale grays and soft browns mixing perfectly with the stummel's rich, ruby-tinged stain, and offering an organic aesthetic to the piece as a whole.- Rachel DuBose
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia