Nording: Hunting Pipe Carved Zebra (2016) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15259
The 2016 edition of Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series, the Zebra, features a bent Dublin form set to a lithe, demi-Churchwarden stem. A spot-carved striped finish dresses this gestural and poised piece, and readily evokes the namesake animal's distinctive coat. Another neat feature is that when the piece is turned upside down, it resembles the ankle and hoof of the animal.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.84 in./199.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.58 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.49 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark