Peterson: Killarney (XL90) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-17800
When I first picked up this pipe, I was struck by the deep, ruby coloring of the polished bowl and shank, contrasted off of the jet black vulcanite stem, with a set of thin, twin metal inlays separating the two. Of course, there's also the classic bent Billiard shape, which Peterson excels so well at. Holding this little gem makes me wonder how a pedigree pipe, such as this, could be so darn good-looking and, yet, so darn affordable!
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland