Peterson: Donegal Rocky (B10) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-16245
The "B10" is an interesting Calabash-Dublin hybrid, resulting in a fluid shape than the traditional Dublin, and a more solid aesthetic than the often whimsical Calabash. It's presented here, fittingly enough, with the Donegal Rocky's combination of rugged rusticated finish and handsome nickel band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland