Peterson: Irish Harp (03) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-16597
Though the quintessential Peterson bent Apple must, by necessity, forgo the full-blown Peterson tubular look, it still manages to maintain the extra-thick shank and deep, sturdy transition which so well defines the Peterson aesthetic - all while maintaining balance with a perfectly compact, rounded bowl. It' s presented here in the Irish Harp's handsome combination of an extra-dark walnut finish, accented by a bright sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.50 in./114.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland