Peterson: Killarney (05) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-16606
Easily one of the most recognizably "Peterson" of shapes, the "05" bent Dublin (or Bell) makes a good show of all the classic elements. The bowl is quite tubular, until, of course, it reaches the point of its trumpet-like flaring towards the rim, and the shank and transition are both as full and heavy as can be.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland