Peterson: Irish Harp (B5) Fishtail Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-029-27739
Ah, the Peterson "B" pipes, a series which serves as Peterson's super-secret testing grounds for new and unheard-of shapes. In the "B5" we have a Bulldog which is bent, but just a little, and with a high-waisted bowl akin to an Acorn or even a Calabash. This particular example sports the rich, dark Irish Harp series, a combination of patterned stem, bright sterling silver band, and extra-dark walnut finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland