Peterson: Craftsman Series March 2016 Bent Dublin Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-27760
Peterson's Craftsman Series is really one of the more unique lines to come from the Dublin firm. Their March 2016 Edition saw the integration of both "specialty" shapes, as well as shapes normally seen in a churchwarden configuration, like this jaunty "D15" bent Dublin, with red-tinged, Dongegal style rustication, sterling silver mounts, and warm acrylic stems. The result is nothing short of lovely.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland