Peterson: Craftsman Series March 2016 Bent Dublin Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-27766
If you're a fan of the shapes incorporated into Peterson's various churchwarden lines, but are in the market for something a bit more handy and compact of size, March 2016's edition of the Craftsman Series is for you. This specific shape, normally known as the "D16," is seen here in a trim, abbreviated size, and dressed in a red-tinged, Donegal-style rustication, and fitted with a silver mount and warm acrylic stem.
— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.65 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.76 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.68 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./31.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland