Peterson: Killarney (B37) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-28393
Peterson's "B37" is fairly trim of form (relative to the marque's overall shape chart) but is still no doubt imbued with the Irish firm's characteristically muscular aesthetic. It still houses a rather generous chamber, and the gently-bent form should allow it to clench with ease. It's found here in the classic, elegant stain of the Killarney series.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.68 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.20 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland