Peterson: Irish Hrap (999) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-28682
One of our all-time best-selling shapes from any marque, the Peterson "999" is a low slung Rhodesian with a high-set beadline and an almost Apple like roundness in hand. It works exceptionally well here in the Irish Harp line, set against a warm dark contrast, sterling silver accent, and cumberland-colored stem.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland