Peterson: Aran (B11) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35313
This bottom-heavy bent Brandy is a fine example of what the eccentricities of Peterson's "B" series can produce. One could hardly expect a pipe with such a substantial, curved stem to sit half as well, but it does, and yet despite its wide, flat "footprint," it's also equally at home sitting in the hand. This example is presented in the Aran finish, sporting a deep medium-dark walnut stain and nickel band about the shank.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland