Peterson: Donegal Rocky (B10) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35318
The "B10" is an interesting Calabash-Dublin hybrid, resulting in a more fluid shape than the traditional Dublin, and a more solid aesthetic than the often whimsical Calabash. It's presented here, fittingly enough, with the Donegal Rocky's combination of rugged, rusticated finish and sturdy nickel band.— Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland