Peterson: Irish Harp (150) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35320
The "150" is Peterson's classic straight Bulldog — or more accurately, their classic straight Bulldogs, as this number is used to represent two different shapes of the same class. In this "150" we find the shorter, stouter-bowled variant. As an Irish Harp, it wears one of Peterson's darkest finishes, accented by bright sterling silver for the band.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland