Peterson: Dublin Edition Rusticated (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35359
Although it is one of Peterson's more "English" shapes, the "68" bent Brandy still does pack some extra substance to its shank and transition, as well as a bowl that would be on the larger end for a lot of English marques. As one of their more popular designs, they naturally didn't leave it out when it came to choosing shapes for the Dublin Edition line: a series that offers their pipes in three different finishes, all at one good price.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.26 oz./64.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.93 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland