Peterson: Dublin Edition Smooth (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35364
Shapely bowl up front, proportionally slim shank and stem out back, and a deep chamber within: that is Peterson's "68" bent Brandy in short. Here it's found in the warm, rich walnut contrast stain and generous nickel band which characterize the marque's Dublin Edition, making for a seriously elegant composition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland