Peterson: Dublin Edition Smooth (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35365
With a handsome, full-bodied bowl, followed by a proportionally trim (for Peterson) shank and stem combination, the Irish firm's "68" bent Brandy is certainly a looker, and one with a pleasantly English-classical feel to it. Finished in the warm walnut stain and hearty nickel band of the Dublin Edition series, the composition is elegant and refined.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.28 oz./64.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland