Peterson: Sandblasted Spigot (X220) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35595
The "X220" sports some classic Peterson shaping cues, such as the deep transition and heavy shank, but goes for a lean, tapered bowl in place of the more "Peterson" tubular look. It's a pretty good-sized Billiard nonetheless, and was one of the biggest Peterson Billiards in their standard shaping chart, up until extra-large shapes like those of the Sherlock Holmes series started appearing in standard lines.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland