Peterson: Aran (999) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-35810
The Aran is an old, old series; we've seen estate examples dating as far back as the 1920s. As for the "999," there's no more popular shape out there, or at least, it's long been the best-seller for us, across all brands and series, and by a considerable margin. Comfortably rounded, reassuringly stout, and with plenty of insulation between your hand and the chamber, it's no surprise this Rhodesian hits the sweet spot for so many.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland